ATTENTION ALL FANS!!! THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!
go to: http://www.taotekaching.com

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Oh My God! How F-ing great! ...and Me

Ok, I think I found organizational bliss...

My mind doesn't think linearly like a lame project manager or MTV meathead.  Nor does it think arrogant-"artistically" like a West-Coast "artist" (i.e. bike messenger working at a burrito cart talking about his art he never produces) or small Italian thesbians (inside joke).

Ergo, the combination of ToDoList, GanttProject, and FreeMind.  I can't over-laud this combination.  It is true hot-action.

So far, the "integration" between the three looks to be:

image

Any comments on this, please share them.  Especially enhancements, etc.

On a side note, here's a picture set of me and me new son, Liam.  Liam Preston Duvall, born February 5, 2008 at 1:05am.  7 lbs. 10 oz.  19".  Complete stud.

me_n_liam_together

Submit this story to DotNetKicks