ATTENTION ALL FANS!!! THIS BLOG HAS MOVED!!!
go to: http://www.taotekaching.com

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dead Space, Metal Gear Solid 4, Ashley Todd, and Me...

Ok, first off, a Metal Gear Solid 4 update: I am increasing my rating from a 6 to a 6.5.


For those of you in the know, I am now off to deal with Rex. At any rate, even my wife was interested in the plot, although it wasn't like she could flip the channel, heh...

I am not sure how soon I will return to MGS4, however, as Deep Space just came, and my god is it great. The graphics, like MGS4 are stunning, it IS creepy, and I very much like how the storyline (albeit far, far "simpler" than MGS4) is unfolding through the gameplay and not through a million cut scenes.

Other than that, no coding or political updates, per se. One quick note on the Ashley Todd debacle: although we are extremely close to electing the first black President in our history -- an enormous leap since as late as the 50's, this is still obviously only window-dressing over our nation's subconscious. Miss Todd could have said anything, including that she simply can't remember what happened. Instead it was a large, viscous black man who attacked her.

Why is it never a Chinese man?

Submit this story to DotNetKicks